HP LaserJet Pro M1132 driver is a software to use HP LaserJet M1132 on an OS. HP LaserJet Pro M1132 driver is available for free download on this website page.
HP LaserJet Pro M1132 is a multi-function mono laser printing device which comes with copy, print, and scan functionality to help you with your work at home or workplace. this particular printing device is able to produce sharp and crisp text on your documents instantly.
The HP LaserJet Pro M1132 does not comes with wireless connection technology but only comes with USB 2.0 connectivity option for printing your black-and-white documents and files. The first print out from this printer can be performed in approximately 8.5 seconds.
This HP LaserJet Pro M1132 can deliver premium quality outputs at maximum resolution up to 600 dpi print resolution and can also improved up to 1200 dpi with the use of HP FastRes technology. This printer comes with a default memory of 8 Megabyte and the power consumption of this printing device is 375 watt while working and 3.2 watt on standby state.
Sometimes, your operating-system is not actually compatible with HP LaserJet Pro M1132 printer. Which means, you should certainly look for the list of the compatible OS followed below just before downloading HP LaserJet Pro M1132 printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Driver
Go along with all these steps in order to setup the printer driver appropriately on Windows operating system.
- While the download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the HP LaserJet Pro M1132 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The HP LaserJet Pro M1132 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while all of the HP LaserJet Pro M1132 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- As soon as the HP LaserJet Pro M1132 installation software begins, just follow the instructions on monitor as a way to install the HP LaserJet Pro M1132 driver applications.
- The Installation process is finished and the HP LaserJet Pro M1132 printing device is in a position to run.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Driver
Follow all the process to totally remove the HP LaserJet Pro M1132 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of the Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, then under “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Choose the HP LaserJet Pro M1132 computer printer driver that you prefer to remove among the list of installed software.
- Select HP LaserJet Pro M1132 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, next simply go along with the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP