HP OfficeJet 2620 driver is a package use to work with HP OfficeJet 2620 on a PC. HP OfficeJet 2620 driver is available for free download on this website.
HP OfficeJet 2620 is an advanced professional and affordable All-in-One printing device that can definitely help you in printing, faxing, scanning, as well as copying documents and photos. It comes with ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) features that can handle up to 35 sheet of papers effortlessly.
HP OfficeJet 2620 comes with a quick print speed. It is able to produce your documents in high-quality at speed up to 7 pages per minutes for black and white documents and 4 pages per minutes for color photos and images. Copying speed of this printing device is also quick. It can performed at speed up to 4.5 copies per minutes in mono and 3 copies per minutes in color.
The high quality outputs on this printer ensured due to the use of high print resolution and good copy resolution on HP 2620 printer. The print resolution of this printer can be up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color and copy resolution is up to 600 x 300 dpi. It is a perfect printer to use at your office to boost your work productivity in a very reasonable price but without having to lower the print quality.
Sometimes, your personal operating system is not compatible with HP OfficeJet 2620 printer. This is why, you might want to look at the list of the compatible operating system just below right before downloading HP OfficeJet 2620 printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver
Go along with these steps in order to install a downloaded printer driver perfectly on Windows os.
- After the download is complete and you are obviously ready to set up the driver files, Simply click and open the downloaded file folder, and then select the downloaded driver file. The driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click Next, and then wait while all of the driver files is being extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- When the Installation process starts, just follow the instructions on available on the desktop screen in order to successfully install the driver software package on your computer.
- The Installation process is fully complete and the HP OfficeJet 2620 printer is totally ready to run.
How to Uninstall HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver
Follow all these steps below in order to uninstall the driver on your windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of your Windows OS display screen
- Click control panel, next beneath “programs” menu, just click uninstall a program.
- Simply select the printer driver that you want to uninstall on the list of installed software.
- Select HP OfficeJet 2620 driver, and then click on uninstall/change, then simply go along with the on-screen instructions to do the process completely.
HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP