HP OfficeJet 4650 driver is a program to use HP OfficeJet 4650 printer on a computer. HP OfficeJet 4650 driver is available for free download on this website page.
HP OfficeJet 4650 is a multi-function All-in-One printer machine that features quick print, scan, copy, and fax functionality to assist users in completing their work at home or office instantly. This particular printer machine also comes with a built-in wireless printing technology to assist you in using many functions on this printer wirelessly.
HP OfficeJet 4650 is able to print your documents and files at maximum print speed up to 9.5 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 6.8 pages per minutes for color documents. The automatic document feeder tray technology on this printer can handle up to 35 pages of paper for fast double-sided copying and scanning use.
HP OfficeJet 4650 features HP Instant Ink technology that can assist you in saving up to 50% of your printer ink and lower your printing cost decreasingly. This printer can deliver professional quality document outputs for photos and files at a very affordable printing cost. It also comes with an integrated 2.2 inches display screen on this printer to assist you in configuring the printer device directly.
Sometimes, your operating-system is not compatible with HP OfficeJet 4650 printer. This is why, you need to look at the list of the compatible system just below right before downloading HP OfficeJet 4650 printer driver at the bottom of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver
Go along with each of these process in order to set up the printer driver successfully on Windows operating system.
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the HP OfficeJet 4650 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The HP OfficeJet 4650 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while the HP OfficeJet 4650 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- As soon as the HP OfficeJet 4650 installation software begins, simply follow the instructions on computer screen to make sure you set up the HP OfficeJet 4650 driver applications.
- The Installation operation is complete and your HP OfficeJet 4650 printing device is ready to perform.
How to Uninstall HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver
Follow all of these process to completely remove the HP OfficeJet 4650 printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Find the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer driver which you like to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Find HP OfficeJet 4650 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, and after that simply follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the process.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|