HP Photosmart 2608 driver is a software to use HP Photosmart 2608 printer on your PC. HP Photosmart 2608 driver is available for free download on this post.
HP Photosmart 2608 is really a multi-function All-in-One printer device which will assist users in printing, copying, scanning in addition to faxing your important documents at your home or small workplace very rapidly. The printing machine may also help you in printing images from your camera, or any other Bluetooth devices.
HP Photosmart 2608 delivers your high-resolution print outputs in your printed documents as wide as 4800 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution as fast as possible as quickly as 30 pages per minutes for monochrome documents and 20 pages per minutes for color files. The quickest copying speed can also be as much as 30 copies per minutes and 20 copies per minutes for color documents. Additionally, it also comes with the features to reduce or enlarge documents or files around 25% to 400%.
HP Photosmart 2608 includes an integrated storage device slot and a pair of 2.5 inches color photo display to help ease you in making use of the printing machine directly without getting to make use of the PC device. The HP Instant Share application with this printer enables users to receive and send images between devices without needing a pc device. Furthermore, it may also give users 4 x 6 inches color image in just 27 seconds.
Sometimes, your operating system is not compatible with HP Photosmart 2608 printer. That’s why you definitely should look at the list of the compatible operating system directly below before downloading HP Photosmart 2608 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 2608 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 2608 Driver
Go along with all of these steps to install your printer driver suitably on Windows operating system.
- Whenever the download is complete and you are ready to install this HP Photosmart 2608 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The HP Photosmart 2608 driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while all the HP Photosmart 2608 driver files being is extracted for the next installation procedures.
- When the HP Photosmart 2608 installation software program begins, just follow the instructions on your own display screen to successfully install the HP Photosmart 2608 driver software programs.
- The Installation process is complete and the HP Photosmart 2608 printing device is ready to work with.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 2608 Driver
Follow all these process to completely remove the HP Photosmart 2608 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of the Windows display.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Find the HP Photosmart 2608 printing device driver you need to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Select HP Photosmart 2608 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, afterward simply go along with the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
HP Photosmart 2608 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|