HP Photosmart 5510 driver is a program to control HP Photosmart 5510 on your computer. HP Photosmart 5510 driver is available for free download on this website post.
HP Photosmart 5510 is a wireless color photo printing machine that features many useful function to enhance your work performance increasingly. This printer comes with an integrated wireless connection to aid users in printing from many compatible mobile smartphone and tablet devices easily.
The HP Photosmart 5510 printing device can deliver black-and-white documents at speed up to 11 pages per minutes while printing color documents can be up to 7.5 pages per minutes. This particular printing machine can print professional look documents at maximum print resolution up to 1200 dpi with size up to 8.5 x 11.7 inches. Maximum mono copy resolution can be up to 600 dpi resolution. This particular printing machine can give you an outstanding images at size up to 4 x 6 inches.
Sometimes, your operating-system might not be compatible with HP Photosmart 5510 printer. Which is why, you will probably want to look for the list of the compatible system on this page just before downloading HP Photosmart 5510 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
Go along with every process in order to set up a printer driver appropriately on Windows os.
- Once the download is completed and you are ready to set up the HP Photosmart 5510 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The HP Photosmart 5510 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while all the HP Photosmart 5510 driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- When the HP Photosmart 5510 installation process starts, merely follow the instructions on your display so that you can set up the HP Photosmart 5510 driver software application.
- The Installation process is complete and your HP Photosmart 5510 printing device is in a position to perform.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
Follow all the process to completely uninstall the HP Photosmart 5510 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, then under “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Choose the HP Photosmart 5510 printing device driver that you want to remove among the list of installed program.
- Choose HP Photosmart 5510 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, and after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to complete the process.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|