HP Photosmart C4188 driver is a software to use HP Photosmart C4188 on a computer OS. HP Photosmart C4188 driver is available for free download on this website page.
HP Photosmart C4188 is a straightforward-to-use and high-quality printer device that will assist users in printing, copying, and scanning multiple documents and files at your home or workplace instantly. This multi-function All-in-One printing device could deliver true color photos as well as laser quality printed documents in addition to precision scanning print outputs.
The HP Photosmart C4188 also has an integrated storage device slot to help ease users in printing files and images in the storage device on the printer while using its integrated 6.1 cm or around 2.4″ display screen. Maximum copy resolution of the printer can be 1200 dots per inch for black-and-white documents and 4800 x 1200 enhanced dots per inch color text and graphics.
HP Photosmart C4188 has the capacity to copy your files and documents as fast as possible as quickly as 30 copies per minutes for monochrome documents and 24 copies per minutes for color printed files and documents. The printer also comes with a built-in 100-page input paper cassette, 50-page output paper cassette, and 20-page photo paper tray. Maximum print resolution of this printer can be up to 4800 x 1200 enhanced dots per inch color resolution. The fastest print speed of the printer can be up to 30 pages per minutes for mono documents and 24 pages per minutes for color documents.
Sometimes, your OS is not compatible with HP Photosmart C4188 printer. Thus, you would be wise to look for the list of the compatible operating system just below right before downloading HP Photosmart C4188 printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
Go along with each of these processes to setup your printer driver completely on Windows os.
- Once the download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the particular HP Photosmart C4188 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The HP Photosmart C4188 driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterward wait while the HP Photosmart C4188 driver files being is extracted from following the next installation procedures.
- When the HP Photosmart C4188 installation software program starts, just do as instructed on the display in order to set up the HP Photosmart C4188 driver software programs.
- The Installation operation is done and the HP Photosmart C4188 printing device is well prepared to perform well.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
Follow all of these processes to completely uninstall the HP Photosmart C4188 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of your Microsoft Windows screen.
- Click on the control panel, and then under “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Choose the HP Photosmart C4188 printing device driver that you prefer to remove among the list of installed application.
- Select HP Photosmart C4188 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, and then simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
HP Photosmart C4188 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|