Samsung CLP-365W driver is a program to control Samsung CLP-365W on your computer. Samsung CLP-365W driver is available for free download on this website.
Samsung CLP-365W is a laser printer which is definitely able to assist you in printing high-quality images directly from your compatible mobile phone. You can instantly print your memorable photos with your friends or families wirelessly on this printing device.
The Samsung CLP-365W comes with premium color ink cartridges that can make sure your printed documents is sharp and clear and your color photos present in a good color quality. The sleek and compact design of this printing device makes it a perfect printer to put anywhere around your office or home. Samsung CLP-365W would only take a small space on your desk.
The print speed of Samsung CLP-365W is up to 18 pages per minutes for black and white documents and up to 4 pages per minutes in printing color photos. The first print out of black and white document can be performed instantly in less than 14 seconds and first print out in printing color images only takes less than 26 seconds. The maximum resolution of this printer is up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Sometimes, your OS may not be compatible with Samsung CLP-365W printer. Which means, you should really look at the list of the compatible system down below right before downloading Samsung CLP-365W printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Samsung CLP-365W Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung CLP-365W Driver
Go along with all of these process below to set up the printer driver on Windows operating system.
- Once the download is finished and you are ready to install the driver software, click and open the driver directory on file explorer and right after that simply select the driver file you just downloaded. The Samsung CLP-365W driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while all the driver files is being extracted to follow the next installation process.
- As soon as the driver installation process starts, simply follow the instruction provided on your screen to install the Samsung CLP-365W driver software.
- The installation process is finished and the Samsung CLP-365W printer is in a position to do the task.
How to Uninstall Samsung CLP-365W Driver
Follow all the process below to fully uninstall the Samsung CLP-365W printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Choose the Samsung CLP-365W computer printer driver that you want to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Choose Samsung CLP-365W driver on the list provided, and click on uninstall/change, then simply go along with the on-screen instructions to do the process completely.
Samsung CLP-365W Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Samsung