Samsung ML-1610 driver is a program to control Samsung ML-1610 printer on a computer. Samsung ML-1610 driver is available for free download on this website post at the table provided below.
Samsung ML-1610 is a quick monochrome laser printing device which fits perfectly for individual use at home or small workplace. This particular printing machine is able to help you to print high-quality premium-looks text on your text very quickly.
Samsung ML-1610 can give you sharp and crisp text on each of your printed documents very fast. Maximum print speed in printing on A4 size paper documents can be as fast as 16 ppm and in printing on letter-size documents can be up to 17 ppm with 600 dpi maximum print resolution.
The Samsung ML-1610 comes readily available with high-yield printer toner cartridge that is able to produce 1 thousand sheet of papers by only using its default toner cartridge. The replacement toner cartridge for Samsung ML-1610 can give you twice as much as the starter pack cartridge which is 2000 pages.
Sometimes, the particular operating-system is not actually compatible with Samsung ML-1610 printer. Thereby, you ought to check the list of the compatible OS listed here before downloading Samsung ML-1610 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Samsung ML-1610 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install Samsung ML-1610 Driver
Follow each steps below in order to install your printer driver suitably on Windows os.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to start the installation of this Samsung ML-1610 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The Samsung ML-1610 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while the Samsung ML-1610 driver files being is extracted for the next installation steps.
- When the Samsung ML-1610 installation process begins, follow the instaructions available on your monitor to install Samsung ML-1610 driver programs properly.
- The Installation process is done and Samsung ML-1610 printer is ready to get your job done.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1610 Driver
Follow all of these process to completely remove the Samsung ML-1610 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Choose the Samsung ML-1610 printer driver you need to remove on the list of installed application.
- Find Samsung ML-1610 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, afterward simply follow the on-screen instructions to do the process.
Samsung ML-1610 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows Vista (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows Vista (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP (32 bit / x86)|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Samsung