Samsung SCX-3401 driver is a software to use Samsung SCX-3401 printer on a computer OS. Samsung SCX-3401 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Samsung SCX-3401 is a mono multi-function laser printer machine which can assist users in printing, copying, and scanning multiple documents and files at your home and office very quickly. This printer also features One-touch Screen Print and Eco Mode technology to print more documents with less ink. The One-touch Eco Button is also available on this printer that allows you to save more toner, paper and use less energy as well.
Samsung SCX-3401 can deliver your documents very quickly at speed up to 20 pages per minutes that means you can instantly print your documents instantly. This particular printer machine can deliver premium quality outputs up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution for sharp and crisp text on your files and documents.
Sometimes, your operating system may not be compatible with Samsung SCX-3401 printer. Hence, you should check out the list of the compatible system listed here right before downloading Samsung SCX-3401 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Samsung SCX-3401 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung SCX-3401 Driver
Go along with all of these steps in order to install your printer driver perfectly on Windows operating system.
- The moment the download is finished and you are ready to set up the Samsung SCX-3401 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Samsung SCX-3401 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and wait while all the Samsung SCX-3401 driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- As soon as the Samsung SCX-3401 installation software begins, just do as instructed on display screen so that you can install the Samsung SCX-3401 driver software programs.
- The Installation operation is complete and your Samsung SCX-3401 printing device is well prepared to go.
How to Uninstall Samsung SCX-3401 Driver
Follow all the process to totally uninstall the Samsung SCX-3401 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner of the Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, then below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Choose the Samsung SCX-3401 printing device driver which you like to remove on the list of installed program.
- Locate Samsung SCX-3401 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, and after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Samsung SCX-3401 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|