Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is a program to control Xerox Phaser 6000 on a computer system. Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is available for free download on this website article.
Xerox Phaser 6000 is really a high-speed printing device that is included with double-sided output printing capacity and quick first print time. It uses 192 MHz processor and 64 MB standard memory ability to give you support at finishing your projects at your house or office very rapidly.
Xerox Phaser 6000 has the capacity to print color files as quickly as possible as fast as 10 pages per minutes as well as for monochrome documents is as fast as 12 pages per minutes. The maximum print resolution of the printer in printing your documents can be up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch print resolution.
Xerox Phaser 6000 includes 150-page capacity primary paper cassette that may handle many types of paper for example plain paper, labels, envelopes, postcards, coated, etc. The output paper tray of the printer has the capacity to support 100 pages of paper. The dimension of the printer is 15.5″ x 12″ x 9.2″ with 23.4 lbs weight our around 10.6 kilograms.
Sometimes, the particular operating-system is not compatible with Xerox Phaser 6000 printer. For that reason, you might want to check the list of the compatible OS listed here before downloading Xerox Phaser 6000 printer driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
Go along with each process to set up a printer driver completely on Windows os.
- Once the download is completed and you are ready to set up the Xerox Phaser 6000 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, choose the driver file downloaded. The Xerox Phaser 6000 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterward wait while all of the Xerox Phaser 6000 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- When the Xerox Phaser 6000 installation software starts, just do as instructed on your own computer screen to be able to install the Xerox Phaser 6000 driver software applications.
- The Installation operation is complete and your Xerox Phaser 6000 printing device is completely ready to perform well.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
Follow all of these processes to properly uninstall the Xerox Phaser 6000 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner of your Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on the control panel, then under “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Choose the Xerox Phaser 6000 computer printer driver you need to uninstall among the list of installed application.
- Choose Xerox Phaser 6000 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, subsequently simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|